During an archaeological excavation – a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.
Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-like elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin – revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero
- Break: Hack and slash your way through onslaughts of enemy Gunpla and big bosses to gather various Gunpla parts – from heads to shields, guns to swords, and everything in-between.
- Build: Create your very own Gunpla to suit your fighting style using parts you’ve collected! Customise your Gunpla off and on the battlefield with new real-time weapon and armour swapping.
- Battle: Put your custom Gunpla to battle! Team up Collect more Gunpla parts with other players as a team of 3 Team up with other players in threes online in a competitive co-op mode, break and collect more Gunpla parts than opponent team.
- While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
- Getting to know Rynoka’s residents and understanding needs of customers is crucial. Some folks may have special quests for you, requesting rare items and offering handsome rewards in return.
- Crafting and enchanting system is essential for the your progression. Interacting with the villagers is the way to craft new armours, weapons and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way the equipment is used.
- While visiting other worlds, collect valuable resources, weapons, armours, treasures and peculiar artifacts. Then, manage acquired loot using unique inventory-based abilities.