Update: My Nintendo Store UK pre-orders now live.
- Update 13th September – The UK My Nintendo Store now has live OLED pre-order links, with hardware + game bundles including either Metroid Dread, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Zelda: Skyward Sword or Super Mario 3D World, plus a free Switch case.
- Update 6th September – UK retailer Argos has the white Switch OLED Model up for pre-order again. Just over a month to go!
- Update 11th August – UK retailer Argos currently has Switch OLED pre-orders available for the white model.
- Update 16th July – You can now place a pre-order at Amazon UK. Be quick!
- Update 15th July – Most North American pre-orders will go live today at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
- Update 14th July – Very.co.uk has now gone live with their pre-order pages if you missed the other UK options.
- Update: 8th July – Amazon UK’s product pages are now live, although you cannot place a pre-order at this time.
The lovingly titled Nintendo Switch (OLED model) has a very similar overall size to the Nintendo Switch console, but with a larger, vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with vivid colours and high contrast. It also features a wide adjustable stand for tabletop mode, a new dock with a wired LAN port for stable online play, 64GB of internal storage, and onboard speakers with enhanced audio for handheld and tabletop play.
Just like the standard Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows users to play on the TV and share the detachable Joy-Con controllers for the familiar out-of-the-box multiplayer fun. The new Switch comes in two colours — a version with the standard Neon Red and Blue Joy-Con and a black LAN dock and a new variant with white Joy-Con and white LAN dock.
Read the full article on nintendolife.com